Saturday 30 April 2011

MEMORIES....


                        A HEART'S RHYME
We've now left school,
It's how the story ends,
Tears of happiness is what we recommend.

It's what we say,
But there's always a little pain,
Because once you've left,
It's not the same.

I walked through school and could see,
my friends who have grown up incredibly.

But now you've gone,
It's not the same;
As I may never see u all again.

My friends who have grown up right beside me
Who have helped me through my daily strife,
Have gone ahead and left behind them,
Me who wants the same old life.

But I can't live my life in the past,
Hoping that the same memories will last,
I have to move on and just be glad;
That leaving has made me so sad.

As this just shows that I have loved,
Our days at school here with u all.

Go ahead guys and live your life,
And become what you want to be,
But don't forget the days we spent,
When you were young at school with me.............

No comments:

Post a Comment