Thursday 28 April 2011

SECRETS...

Some secrets were never meant to be opened. After all the the joy of possessing a secret is lost once it loses its charm. But when you keep thinking, "Should I tell this to my friend", you really don’t realize how vulnerable you can be. One small mistake and your inner self would be revealed. Smart men learn to tame them. The other unfortunate ones lose a part of themselves. Their weaknesses would be exploited. All they would recieve is a warm consideration of sympathy. I do not want that.

I dont want anyone to say, "How do you feel now?" That is my job. I’ m the one whose supposed to help people. When I drop to such a level that I need a shoulder to cry on, I would only project my weak heart. People have enough problems to think about. Let me not be one of them.

I need help. I need a vacation from life. If only I could go back...and undo my bloody errors. I dont want to be a valentine anymore. It will only make my guy feel that, "Oh! ma gal needs me... my sweetheart needs my help". The survival of the fittest holds true no matter what may seem the circumstances. Survival is immaterial of your heart. It would wipe your tears, only to give birth to a rose in your heart. The rose in this case would remain a lesson for you. But the thorns would keep pricking you...reminding you of your silly deed which you had committed in recklessness. No matter how much people care for you, you would still remain a loser if you showed out your weakness.

Somebody please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment